And it's me, so of course I have to go find all the interesting names:
- 16th century masculine names and locative bynames from Hiiu County, Estonia.
- Names of Estonians from the Schultbok of Helmich Ficke: 1512-1556.
- 16th and early 17th C. feminine names from Lithuanian records.
- Early 17th century bynames of bridegrooms, from a wedding register from Lankeliškiai parish, Lithuania.
- Early 17th century names from Zhytomyr, Ukraine.
Next up (hopefully) will be a list of names from Riga...
This entry was originally posted at http://pearl.dreamwidth.org/466888.html. There are comments you're missing.